Pages - Menu

May 31, 2011

My first model photography lesson!

Who knew a lunch out with Ave would turn into something like THAT?? Well, the story goes like this. I went out to have lunch with Ave in Pavilion at our favourite spot, Athena and after that, we went to try out some clothes, as usual. Then, Ave got the maxi dress she has been eye-ing for quite a while, and then we headed to UNIQLO for a quick glance. On our way there, we went into the cool-archi looking Sephora and one thing leads to another, we find ourselves awe-stricken inside Starhill. Man, it was my first time stepping inside and it took my breath away! Damn it was beautiful, we thought we were in fairyland~

 

And suddenly, we came upon a tight hallway, leading to Ritz-Carlton Hotel, very Victorian and classy when Ave came up with a crazy thought: “Why not we put on that maxi dress and take some snapshots here?”. I was down with that and these are the pictures. I was personally REALLY proud of the outcome *wink wink* hope you guys would enjoyed it too. So you’ll know who to call if you’re looking for a pretty model or a not-so-expensive photographer. lol.

 

athena

Athena @ Pavilion: Awesome food, superb service, great interior and fair price! Must try!

DSC04179

Pasta Aglio Olio: yum~~

DSC04182DSC04166

Cam-loving chick~ ^^

bikers biker

My favourite of the day!

skyscraper

Superb fave!

DSC04209

Inside Starhill~

DSC04210

 

hallway 2

Ave in her new maxi dress~

hallwayhallway 3hallway -smilestaring out

One of my favourite shots~

window sillstone clad 3stone clad 5

 

stone clad 4

One of my fave of the day!

handmade loveave n I

 

Let’s end this post with a snapshot of our power duo~ haha. Looking forward to another great outing like this~ muacks~

 

With love,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment