Pages - Menu

January 2, 2012

Counting down to 2012!

My new year’s eve was everything but fancy. As usual, to celebrate with the NZ gang. This year, only 6 of us turned up, and it was really great fun to be catching with them. No awkward silences just good heart-aching laughs! ^^ Bato Yeow planned to bail on us for dinner, but eventually we managed to ‘kidnap’ him to steamboat with us at the end. It was great… =) How was your 2011? I hoped each one of you had a great one. Mine is terrific, with ups and downs. I am now on the 2nd day of my 2012, still working on my new year resolution that I plan to keep strictly. I’ll let you know if I succeed on my next new year’s eve post, happening 364 days later!

 

DSC08513

My last dress of the year! =)

 

DSC08519DSC08521

We’re in MIAMI, b*itch! lol… =) *innocent wink*

DSC08534

B & I

DSC08535

Leo (boy, he really grew up to be a heart-breaker!), Jason, B, me, Jikkei and Bato Yeow!

 

DSC08536DSC08547

Steamboat dinner @ Jikkei’s

 

DSC08549

No steamboat is complete without my favourite shrimp wanton.. ^^

DSC08550

And cheese hotdogs…

 

DSC08556

A good bottle of bubbly to close the night

 

It’s gonna be a busy busy January.

1) Gonna meet with American counsel,

2) have videoshoot with manufacturer,

3) photoshoot with my design,

4) interview with manufacturer,

5) my very own moocraft’s flea market,

6) mum’s BIG 58th birthday party and

7) I think I am going back to work in February. again, boo-hu-hu!

 

but but but! most of all,

 

I am going on a cruise vacation with B to beautiful Thailand!!! ^^ yay! Time for more beach, sun dresses, tan, shopping, Raybans and beautiful ocean!

NCL17317

Cruising in sunset, check!

Cruise-Ship-VacationKaron-beach-Phuket

Beautiful beaches, check!

krabi-holiday-at-the-pimalai-resort-and-spa

Pristine water, check!

12182_2_Sheraton_Grande_Laguna_Phuket_Beach

Flowy beach dresses, check, check, and check!

Krabi,_Thailand_Educa_Jigsaw

Holiday mood, hmm… brewing…after I get all the above 7 things done. =)

 

With love,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment