Pages - Menu

November 5, 2009

Life’s a beach, everybody’s living it..

Well, today didn’t start up the way I wanted. Woken up in the morning, greeted by the cool breeze on my way to school. (My morning up to this point was preet-ty fine..) I stand before an unfamiliar elevator in Block A1, trying to get to 3rd floor. Got to classroom A10301, only to see unfamiliar faces, college mates from other courses. I sat at the corner of the room awkwardly, hoping someone I know would come to my rescue. Time ticked by, only then I noticed my phone was out of credit.great~

My moral lecturer has impaired sight and so he wasn’t moving around much, let alone mingling with his students. I started to settle down and looked around.

Then, the lecturer said, “Can someone take the attendance list (from me) and sign?” He stood there, holding the thin stack of paper, in the middle of the classroom, not moving much.

I looked around, none of the students seem to care, carrying on doing what they thought was important, talking.

Minutes went by, he was still standing there, holding the name list. He continue to ask, “Is there any graphic student in this class?”.

A student raised his hand, waved and laughed out loud to his classmates, as if he’d did something admirable. Clearly, he was making fun and taking advantage of this poor lecturer.

I couldn’t take it anymore, stood up and walked towards the lecturer. He asked if I can help him collect the signatures from my classmates and return the list to him when it’s done. Of course.

Since the rest of the class will be having an exam soon, I left the classroom, shutting the door behind me, feeling helpless and pity for the lecturer ; hatred towards the creatures of my age.

Apparently, they have ran out of life’s destiny and chose to prey on the weak and elderly by mocking at their disability. They must have a ‘bright’ future laid ahead, good to know.

Then, there comes another type of screw-ups in my life. These are the notorious creatures with incredible ability to hurt people through their words. They thought they could get away by admitting the fact that they are dissing people, well, you can screw that thought alright. Since when blogging becomes a personal thing? Blogging will never be personal if it’s accessible by others. So, if you think you can blog whatever your ‘personal’ thought that was intended to belittle people, rest assure your offence is well taken! THAT I can assure you.

Life is beautiful as it is, yet there’re always the idiotic ‘predators’ and the screw-ups to make yours miserable. The only way to take it? Just remember every bit of it, tell your grandchild of how these creatures used to roam in your college and made your college that much interesting and then laughed your butt off.

I still have faith in life, in the good in people, but for these creatures, good luck for them, they’ll need it.

Life is too short to be lingering in hatred, and so, I MOVED ON… …

Dear mates, just be the best of you, never mind what others think, none of them matters.

With realisation,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment