Pages - Menu

May 14, 2010

Sweet 20th birthday…

Haha, I’ve officially entered the “20s” club! The birthday vibe never really hit me until the day before the big day~ People send messages, wishes and it warms my heart ^^ and then, I realize, apart from everything, I can do whatever I want, just because it’s my birthday…Now, I wish everyday’s my birthday~ (I know I sounded like it’s my first birthday ever, but still…)

 

Alrights, on the very day of my DAY, it’s the internal critique session for my final studio design. So, much to my despise, I need to get to school, ready to get screwed by the other lecturers for whatever wrong I’ve made, run out the door, weeping like a baby…However, long story short, it didn’t happen that way. phew~

 

In the evening, B brought me to Ampang Lookout Point for a dinner. Shella, Zin and Cat came along too, the more the merrier~ It was a nice place, 250m above sea level, overlooking the city, unobstructed. The city centre sparkles before our eyes, drenched in warm street lights and moving headlamps. We had the usual Western food in one of the restaurant, sitting on where used to be Bread & Olive. The food was not that impressive, should have gone with the BBQ combo instead. Anyhow, Zin they surprised me with a slice of cake which they sneak up in Shella’s ‘Doraemon’ bag, and B did the impossible, getting my “The Notebook”…Tears were brimming at the sight of everything…

 IMG_9815

My final design studio assignment…

IMG_9820 IMG_9850

The restaurant…

IMG_9865

Fish ‘N Chips with the million dollar view…one of my fave…

IMG_9867

THE view

IMG_9870  IMG_9881

One of my fave as well…

IMG_9884

New York Cheesecake…yumm~

IMG_9887 IMG_9892 IMG_9896

The attendees of the night…

IMG_9898 IMG_9917

Here’s the dress from you guys, it’s lovely, thank you~ ^^

 

The day after 11th, Dad treated us to a birthday dinner, since we didn’t get the chance to celebrate together yesterday…

 IMG_9934

Dad picked a cake for me… *^^*

IMG_9936

Ohana-s…

IMG_9940 IMG_9943

In case you’re wondering, that little fellow is my niece…cute, isn’t she?

IMG_9944  

 

Alrights (catching a breath), Ave asked me out on the day after the dinner, (yup, it’s like a birthday-celebration marathon, but the one that I actually enjoy ^^ )…

IMG_9948

Ave and her “little blue” ( Ave, your hands shouldn’t cross while turning the steering wheel)

IMG_9951

First time in Ave’s car…

IMG_9957

Pretty Ave…

IMG_9958

*wink wink*

IMG_9964

New shades for new driver

 

 

Okay, now, for the forth day of my marathon, Wenz’s turn. After returning from school, I went to Midvalley in KTM. In the hopes that Ladies Coach will ease my ride, I waited. Well, my hope was crushed, no doubt about that. There are dudes in the ladies coach, and sitting on where ladies should be sitting, while ladies were standing, looking on helplessly. WTH…*disappointed*

IMG_9965 IMG_9966 IMG_9968

Wenz babe reading a card in a Redbox room

IMG_9969 IMG_9972 IMG_9974

Dinner @ Chili’s – Ceasar Salad

IMG_9975

Heavenly thick mushroom soup

IMG_9977

Yummy burger, served in a hearty size. (DO NOT eat beforehand if you want to finish this meal)

IMG_9978

Wenz is camera-shy??

IMG_9979 IMG_9980

Guess so…hehehe

IMG_9983

That was actually a lighting painting of a big chilli in the restaurant~

IMG_9989

Wenz and I

 

The presents ^^ :

IMG_9921IMG_9995IMG_9993

 

Thank you guys for much for this incredible birthday…All the warm wishes, sweet presents and great company, I’d enjoyed every bit of it… My heartiest “thank you”~ *bow* haha

 

With love,

KC

1 comment: