Pages - Menu

July 22, 2010

What a holiday!

This holiday, I spare myself the agony of internship and decided just to lounge around like a sloth…but it didn’t quite happen that way, in a good way…Well, for the first half of my two-month holiday, it’s been about moocraft the whole time, and by the end of it, I’d taken a break, went out of town for a couple of ‘sewless’ days…It was relaxing~~ it makes me think, sometimes, it isn’t that bad to break away from something and go backwards for a little bit…

 

And then, came back for Suz’s farewell/ birthday celebration and my cousin uncle’s homestay for a week. After that, Soong got us a pair of free trip (well, not exactly free, we paid for the food and themepark, but still, saving the hotel money was like saving a hole in your on-fire wallet) erm, bad example, but you know what I mean, don’t you??IMG_0857

The birthday girl…

IMG_0870IMG_0875IMG_0876IMG_0885

Dinner at Italiannies…

 

GENTING

IMG_0897

The view from our hotel room, beautiful, isn’t it?

IMG_0899

Reminds me of Alice in the Wonderland…

IMG_0901

A temple on the way up to First World…

IMG_0907IMG_0908

It is unexpectedly beautiful and amazing inside…and big too…

IMG_0913IMG_0914

Breath-taking… ^^

IMG_0917

The late respected Mr. Lim Goh Tong

IMG_0919IMG_0922

It made me felt as if I’m in China…

IMG_0923IMG_0924IMG_0925

I wish all’s well for everyone…

IMG_0927IMG_0929IMG_0930IMG_0933IMG_0934

“…our eyes are hungry for the food that won’t come, while we can make a feats from these crumbs…” by The Script

IMG_0935

The buffet at First World Garden Cafe…(i think…) with the coupons, it is RM30 for each…I never thought hotel food can taste this good!!! *lick lick*

IMG_0937IMG_0941IMG_0943

These are what guys do in the morning…stare at you/ stare at PC ^^

IMG_0948

B’s horns… ^^

IMG_0951IMG_0953

A little bit of the hotel interior…

IMG_0954IMG_0957

B & I

IMG_0960

Anne

IMG_0964

I want those seahorses and dolphins!!!

IMG_0969

My fave shot!

IMG_0971IMG_0972

Anne & I

IMG_0979

Finally got to watch the 4D movie after an one-hour queue…

IMG_0982IMG_0983

 

Anyhow, after coming back from Genting (oh right, that free trip was to Genting), B and I headed back to Melaka again…This time, for a good whole week. However, by that time, moocraft was suppose to be coming back from its break, and so, I brought moocraft’s work with me. Being in Melaka, I tried to be helpful by offering my help at B’s parent’s stationery shop, like I did before. But this time, I get to work with the cash registry machine… *ka-ching* LOL, it was fun, now I know which magic button that makes the cash drawer pops out… hehehe… During the whole week, I worked at the shop, eat, watch movies, sleep and even went to my first real hot spring…haha, I like the eating part, and the sleeping part, erm, working….well, who are we kidding, who likes to work? ^^

IMG_1013

Car wash!!! with us in it!!! (Final Destination 4…) *scream!!!*

IMG_1016IMG_1017IMG_1018IMG_1019

The last one was the most scary part…

IMG_1027IMG_1028IMG_1039IMG_1041

Finally got to watch “Eclipse” with B…not good, but not bad either…something between ‘matinee’ and a ‘rental’, I shall say…

IMG_1042IMG_1045

Moocrafting on Debb’s pouch…

IMG_1046

Satay Celup!!! Zin, are you reading this???

IMG_1047IMG_1050

Let it boil…. *sniff sniff* smells great!

IMG_1051

A snapshot of Jonker Street at night…

IMG_1070IMG_1138

Blueberry pancake @ Waffle World, One U…though not their specialty, this actually tasted heavenly!

 

Coming back to KL, B was here for another 4 days, and so, during the 4 days, we went out window shopping, eat, watch movies and sleep…finally, now, it feels like holiday!!! and yesterday night, guess what? We went to JASON DERULO’s CONCERT!!!

 

B won a pair of tickets from Hotlink and here goes another great night in our lives. Dragonfly (formerly known as “Orange Club”, I know, right?) is located with walking distance from KLCC, the convention centre, right beside the Hakka Restaurant, which you’d probably seen on the outside of Pavilion. We waited for a good one and a half hour for the show the start…It was supposed to start at 7pm, but did around 8.45pm. What was it like? You tell me how it felt like being in a room with dozens of smoker…It’s like non-smokers suddenly turned into an air-purifying machine (their humanly lungs) while the smokers kept puffing their poisonous smelly gases…Did you know second-hand smoke is a cause of retardedness??? now, you know, smokers!!!

 

Anyhow, all hell’s forgotten when Jason pops out onto the stage~ He was a lot hunkier and just bigger, that he looked on CD cover and magazine… After that, it’s all a blur, all I can remember is jumping, screaming, a lot of ear-tearing squeaking (not from me…LOL) and overall awesome… *drool* And in the end, it’s autograph session, I ended up way back in the line, with hopes that maybe I get to hug him,since there isn’t much people left in line, but hell, I was wrong…Jason’s bodyguard gets tighter and by the time the line reaches me, I could only say “Hope you enjoyed M’sia” and being ushered down…Oh, and I heard his bodyguard said “Miss, keep the line moving…” and just when I turned my back, Jason said “oh, thank you”, in his sweet and polite voice…haaa, how I wish I could at least shake your hand…Damn you, organizer…what’s the damn rush? First with the Tokio Hotel, now with Jason… *sigh*

 

Anyhow, we left feeling contended despite it all, and that practically wrapped up my holiday so far… ^^ Hope you’ve not fallen asleep reading my babbling… My post used to be more funnier and interesting before, I blame it on those gallons of secondhand smoke I inhaled last night, hahaha…*wink* Just kidding…

 

Hope you had a great time so far… =)

 

With love,

KC


p/s: here’s a sneak peek to what’s to come… *evil grin*
IMG_1141[4]

No comments:

Post a Comment