Pages - Menu

July 9, 2010

Baby I’m back, yeah~

Well well well, looking back at the last few posts of mine, it’s been ALL about moocraft, nothing more…It’s been two weeks now, since I’ve taken a break for some sew-less days and take a breather…It felt good to be relief off the pressure of rushing some product deadline and pressure to impress…It was two weeks before that the reality hit me, I am ACTUALLY selling my stuff…People are actually PAYING for my work, so there goes me into the insanity lane, and high pressure zone…It was too overwhelming and so, I stepped away for a while…but now, I am back!

 

In case you’re wondering what I’ve been doing during my sew-less days, well, *wink wink* I fled town, to Melaka for a couple of days, came back for Suz’s farewell/ birthday, had my cousin uncle from Sawarak for a homestay, run off to Genting with Soong, his sweet heart and B and finally, lounge at home while preparing myself for the comeback of moocraft~ ^^

 

All in all, these twp weeks have been awesome! I’m ready to plunge back to the chaos…(well, sort of…)  *wink wink*

 

Now, for starter, B brought me back to his high school in Melaka for its 97th anniversary…He was a prefect there, and they have drill performance that day…and we were late!!! So, B ended up revving the engine and sped…we made it eventually, and I had a great time BEING introduced around by him, to his mates…LOL, he was blushing like mad…I can’t stop teasing him…

 

IMG_0655

IMG_0656

Shhh… don’t tell the traffic policemen…

IMG_0662

Mum’s handmade pineapple cookies…

IMG_0663

B’s babies…

IMG_0670

What’s a carnival without some balloons?

IMG_0675

Hii-yah!! The karate kid…or kids…

IMG_0681IMG_0698IMG_0718

One of my fave in the photography exhibition…

IMG_0720

B, missing his high school, i guess… =)

IMG_0721IMG_0728

Here’s me…

IMG_0738

and there’re us…

IMG_0741

They actually have a DIGITAL timer to count down for the coming anniversary…

IMG_0747

I found this crate outside Pahlawan Shopping Mall, it’s got my name, and my birthday! (well, ALMOST my birthday…)

IMG_0750

I risked burning my camera lens to capture this…

IMG_0751

And on our way up to St Paul hill…

IMG_0760IMG_0761IMG_0764

Doco-mon actually looks with a pair of wings too…go figure~

IMG_0768

The night performance…

IMG_0770

Their stage lighting is unbelievably stunning…

IMG_0794IMG_0804

And glow-in-dark Diablo closed the show for the night…

IMG_0808

The performers and stage people…

IMG_0786

The full house~

IMG_0809

One of my fave shots! Isn’t it adorable??

IMG_0812IMG_0818

B used to be a man in uniform too… *wink wink*

IMG_0841

This is the art room for the students, very tasteful…tastefully pink, in a good way…

 

Going to B’s high school made me feel so much at home…I miss mine too…High school sees my growth over the past six years, it was of love, passion and most of all, a sense of belonging…something college will never have…I miss the days when I can talk with people who care about nothing else but you and unsubmitted homework, instead of a conversation filled with expensive gadgets and branded goods, which I am having aplenty lately…It can be smouldering sometime, or if not, I was growing numb of not having a true sincere conversation with people…I used to be so alive and content when I’m with my high school buddies, no bullshit about impressing others with expensive stuff…One step into Taylor’s, all you’ll see (or what I’ve seen) is branded bags that I’ll never afford with my allowance, and probably wouldn’t if I could, gadgets that people have yet barely even know how to use them, or the all-so-expensive rides that are too much of a luxury for a student…It is tiring, and frustrating, how life can be so easy for these people, while some could barely afford the school fee, or even living cost?  

One day, I’ve even heard this from a conversation among students in a lift, “I don’t care how much it costs, it’s my dad’s money”…well done, brat!

 

Anyhow, going back to high school seems to refresh my mind for a while, I had fun…the same old stone chair that has been there since your first year, the same teacher who remembers you by your name or even the janitor whom is a grandpa for all people…

 

LOL, well, all I have to say, is that I had a great time,haha…more updates coming in a bit…until next time, tata~ ^^

 

With love,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment