Pages - Menu

June 22, 2010

Sweet & quirky bookcover

As promised, here are the updates on the new book cover, custom order by Sabrina. Thank you for your support! Your book cover will be mailed tomorrow~ ^^

 

 IMG_0611 

Design theme : Sweet & fun

IMG_0617 IMG_0615

Special request : Name “engravement”, haha~

IMG_0620

Here a look with the notebook in~

IMG_0621

Three ribbons to bookmark your varies subjects’ notes

IMG_0623

Button and elastic loop for closure

IMG_0625

Two inside pockets for your cards and secrets~ ^^

IMG_0628 IMG_0630 IMG_0631

Front view

IMG_0633

Back view

IMG_0634 IMG_0638

The inside is lined with cotton-ny soft beige fabric…my favourite~ =) , and has a layer of felt padding

Product specifications :

 

Measurement : 23.5cm x 18cm (fits all A5 notepad)

 

Materials : Various cotton fabrics & Japanese silky fabric, all handpicked with love

Till here for now, I gotta get working on Sophia’s pencil & HD pouch now…tata~ more updates coming soon~ stay tuned =)

 

Wtih love,

KC

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I am very interested in your custom design for the pouches, etc. Would you be interested in making some for me?

    I am based in Australia but will be willing to have them posted to my place.

    Please let me know how to contact you more in details.

    Cheers,
    JT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear JT,

    Hi, nice to meet you...Sure thing, I'll be delighted...

    Oh, Aussie...which part are you in? haha, curiously asking...

    Oh, I am so sorry, I was out of town for a whole week, so, my apology for replying late ^^

    You can contact me through my email ( moocraft10@gmail.com) , moocraft has its own blog too, it's www.moocraft.blogspot.com

    Looking forward to hear from you.

    With love,
    KC

    ReplyDelete