Pages - Menu

June 1, 2010

A quick update…

Finally finished my final studio assignment. The thing sucks the life out of me, not the tedious model making, but the fact that your input doesn’t equal to the output…Anyhow, it’s the thing in the pass now until results are out  and life moves on…along the way, I’ve had fun. So, here’s a brief update for my idle site ^^

 

IMG_0001

New found ‘passion’~

IMG_0058

B and his brother @ Full House

IMG_0059 IMG_0073

The wild mushroom soup…(Wenz, you drooling?)

IMG_0079

and … the very CREAMY dory fish…

IMG_0090

After a steamboat dinner, I get a free dog!!!

IMG_0091

...dumb dumb, gimme gum gum…” *saliva saliva*

IMG_0094

I’m just kidding, his owner was kind enough to let me hold him… ^^

IMG_0110

 

When the due date of my final assignment is drawing closely, true to KC’s style, I went out! To a Wesak parade…well,it was a tradition of two years for me and B to join a dear friend, Keshin for this parade. So, there we are, walking the 10+ km along the beautiful float, surrounding by people chanting the soothing Buddhist chant, talking and walking…

 

IMG_0128 IMG_0130

walk walk, people~

IMG_0137

*splash splash* here’s some goodluck for you…and me~

IMG_0140

Motion-full~

IMG_0143

One of my favourite float of the night

IMG_0148 IMG_0156

free water giveaway…

IMG_0158

Petaling Street

IMG_0160 IMG_0162

Dad in the middle of the crowd…

IMG_0165

Fish N’ Chips in a nice cafe in Overseas Union Garden (OUG), it’s really good…

 

That’s it for now, more to come soon… ^^

 

With love,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment