Pages - Menu

June 4, 2010

Android phone pouch

From Moocraft :

 

Hi all! Here’s another phone pouch, Android style! The colours can be mixed and matched in many other fun ways, just give me your thoughts and I shall make it happen for ya~ ^^

 

I’ll keep this short and sweet, here are the pictures.Enjoy~

IMG_0295

The adorable Android mascot

IMG_0290

The back view

IMG_0289  IMG_0291

A flap to keep your phone secure

IMG_0300

040620101676

An extra compartment to store your SIM card…

IMG_0293

'’ Hello all, bring me home… =) "

 

Product specifications :

Measurement : 6.5cm x 13cm

Materials : American eco-friendly felt & Japanese fabric lining

Price : RM15, varies according size

 

Till here for this time, next time, I’ll shall finish up a pencil case and a harddisc pouch, with a piece of cloth that I’ve purchase recently. Of which the cloth design is amazingly beautiful… ^^

Tata for now~

 

With love,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment