Pages - Menu

December 11, 2011

Happy 3rd year anniversary, B~ ^^

Time flies, B & I have been together for three years now, since 8th of December 2008. We’ve known each other for 5 years now. So many things are happening, and I myself isn’t sure how the future will hold up for us with me going overseas for my degree and etc. But, two things for sure, future- only time will/ can tell and secondly, we have all the time now to celebrate. =) Life is like ice, enjoy before it melts…

 

So, we went to Sunway for a light celebration, nothing fancy, just a simple dinner at Bubba Gump. The food isn’t as good as expected, but then again, great food is hard to find nowadays. However, I did dressed up a little for the occasion, haha. I like dressing up lately, it makes me feel good, empowered. Wanting to look good isn’t something bad, and if you DO happen to look good, then it’s a bonus. ^^

 

Before that, here are some picture taken during the farewell dinner for Zin @ Italiannies.

DSC08256

DSC08259DSC08266DSC08270DSC08272

Shun, trying to look adorable~ =)

 

DSC08274

Farewell lunch for everyone @ Ayam Penyet Ria

DSC08278

Cher, protecting Belinda’s bakery from Jackie

 

Went to One U with B… I was all teary having said so many goodbyes, he cheers me up with my favourite comfort food, Thai cuisine with milk tea. ^^

DSC08284

Thai Milk Tea, yum~~

DSC08286

Lemongrass juice

DSC08289

Seafood tomyam!! =)

DSC08297

All my shopping from Bali, I absolutely love love love all the dresses I bought, and cloths…Man, I want to get back there as soon as possible!

DSC08299

My Esprit messenger bag is starting to chip away, so I got myself a new one from Esprit Christmas season…Don’t you just love the vintage red tone and the shape? *wink wink* the size is just perfect and you can use it as a clutch too!

DSC08300DSC08307

 

Okay, back to our 3rd year anniversary.

I wore the maxi dress I got from Bali, splat on some make-up and voila! Out we go. Haha.

DSC08309DSC08315DSC08324DSC08329DSC08337DSC08340DSC08342DSC08349

Bubba Gump has a collection of spice bottles with very interesting logos on it…some funny too~

DSC08365

Spider web holding up some of the lantern’s fringe…I thought it is very poetic, don’t you think so too?

 

DSC08402

Did some light shopping with B @ IKEA while looking for new fabrics to kick start moocraft for the season. =)

[ Zin, if you are seeing this, hahaha! You can’t stop me now! ]

 

DSC08407

DSC08409

DSC08419

 

With that note, I am ending this post for the night. Gonna wash my Big Bunny tomorrow, it’s been raining so often that it gets dirty so quickly. I think Honda Insight has just single-handedly saved the car washing industry so much because the most sensible color is white and it requires constant cleaning. Cheers to that, haha!

 

With love,

KC

3 comments:

  1. hello. *giggling* i owe you this, congratulation to you and brian! and uhm, you know what im gonna say! :) kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yeap, absolutely. thank you babe! BTW, i lub your xmas gift, but i am still not letting you get away from clelebrating xmas with me! I wanna get drunk and get reckless! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really have no idea what to give you, so i picked the safest one (as always), based on "xmas is the festival of joyful and sweetness", so yeah. hey you'll be drunk and everything you wanna do in xmas, i will let you do it, dont worry. 精神与你同在. ;)

    ReplyDelete