Pages - Menu

February 21, 2012

Today --- is a good day. ?

Today is the big day! Gonna get my first eyebrow trimming session! I googled my ass off, looking for a good brow shaper with great reviews. And I am sold on Shu Uemura, and guess what? I happen to have a complimentary pass for a session,courtesy of a membered friend. So, off I go.

 

Got to One Utama around 1pm, happily leaped into Cotton On to redeem my RM100 voucher, before everything I like runs out of sizes. Then, walked on Shu’s outlet, as appointed time. Then, it hit me. The girl working the counter told me that the pass is issued by Empire Gallery, so I need to get my session done there, How silly can I be for making an appointment on the phone without asking which outlet it is ?!! So, I left One Utama after spending an hour there.

Big traffic on my way en route to Empire…hmm… which got me thinking… what if my friend got her membership in Sunway? Because it is highly unlikely that she went to Empire. On a hunch, I called the same number I used to make appointment. Half way to Empire, only then I knew my hunch was right. Sunway is where the outlet is… =( after u-turning and missing the turn and u-turning again, finally I got my session done.

 

The outcome?

 

Well, not so well… Or I am not used to seeing my new brow shape… So, anyhow, the service was good, pain level was tolerable. Not going to show my new brow shape for now, gonna let it grow a little thicker, maybe will be updating in a week. (I have thick eyebrow, so I am assuming mine will grew slightly thicker pretty soon ^^)

 

However, not all is lost today. I found a absolutely adorable way to pin my hair into a fringe to cover my eyebrow! Haha! I can totally live with that.

 

WP_001442WP_001460

I think it is a high time to get a fringe now…

and yes, these are the new brows… *cringe*

WP_001465

Lovin’ my photoshoped legs…

you are a dufus if you believed that!

WP_001476WP_001486

Got all of those free…it made my day… ^^

 

Mum’s constantly looking at my eye brow is stressing me out, and with my first Muay Thai training after MIA-ing for a month, my muscles are sore. They are screaming for a good warm bath. I had my first bubble bath with the bottle I bought few days ago. It was awesome! =) I feel so much relieved now…

 

WP_001440

 

So, today was a good day. Although the trimming didn’t quite meet my expectation, but what is life without a little adventure, right? Smile with tongue out and I found a new way to pin up my awkward-length hair. On top of that, I finally got my transcript from college! Gonna get started with my uni application!

 

And and and…

 

Did I mention I got featured in Star Newspaper? Hahaha, alongside with another 9 finalists of Ideation Award 2012! Here’s a copy from the organizer.

 

431993_10150572167778031_741208030_9093429_776757725_n

 

I’ve been feeling really down lately, wasn’t sure what I was doing with my life, didn’t have a clue what future holds for me and a successful life ahead just seems to get frailer by the second…this comes at the perfect timing to pick me up again… I feel reassured and hopeful, just like old times… It’s GOOD to be back! Red heart

 

With love,

KC

1 comment:

  1. Bing Cher, we're like the two tallest contestants! haha, but I cheated on heels though... ^^

    ReplyDelete