Pages - Menu

February 20, 2012

My Valentine’s …

B is in Melaka now, helping out with his parent’s things so we had to postpone the big “V” celebration. At first, I thought it didn’t matter to me, until the evil “V"-day drew closer. Facebook is flooded with pictures of happy couples celebrating their affection and I found it a ted bit annoying. It got worse when I found out that all of my single-fabulous friends were occupied with their things too on Valentines’. Instead of licking my wound in front of the frustrating bombardment of ‘happy’ Facebook pictures, I turned to the one thing that had never failed to cheer me up, Retail Therapy!

 

WP_001352

Finally found a good blazer for my coming Award Presentation…

 

So, I grabbed mum along and off we go. Didn’t buy much but I was just plain happy to keep myself occupied for half the day. I spent my Valentine’s night, snuggled in the my bed, watching episodes of Gossip Girl. Believe it or not, it was very comforting!

 

On the day before, I went out with pretty Ave after such a long time of missing in touch! We met up in Pavilion, she was helping me to pick out a foundation, since mine is running out and I’ve got a few big events coming up.

 

IMG_9242[3]

This babe cut her shoulder-length tress to the cutest short bob I’ve seen!

 

IMG_9240[3]IMG_9249[3]

It was a great day, minus the walking back to LRT station at night part. ^^ Thanks,moo!

DSC09259

Clinique’s Super Balanced Foundation is by far, the most best foundation I can find, after being strongly persuaded by Ave to get one.

 

Anyhow, B is here (finally!) on the weekend and so is my belated Valentine! *happy dance*

He waited at my doorstep, bouquet in hand, under the light drizzle. How hopelessly romantic… =( we went out for dinner and movies! Yeap, two of my favourite chick flicks, This Means War & Journey 2. I have got to say, ‘This Means War’ is A-W-E-S-O-M-E~ So funny yet charming. Here is a twisted idea for those lucky girls who is currently being pursued by two guys, go watch this movie with both of them together!  *evil wink*

DSC09270

After my foundation splat onto my favorite dress last time, I’ve learnt to put on make up BEFORE putting on my dress. note to self!

DSC09271WP_001365DSC09272DSC09277DSC09283

Fresh faced!

 

 

During the dinner, B tricked me into looking over my shoulder and when I turned around, he put a little velvet box on the table, and I was in for a sweet surprise. He had bought me a necklace, a beautiful teardrop pendant… ^^ and it made my Storm-Trooper-pendrive-gift looked ridiculous…

 

DSC09298DSC09300DSC09302

So pretty… *drool*

DSC09307DSC09304DSC09305DSC09309

Seafood Risotto, so fresh, just heavenly… =) Wenz, we have got to try this!

DSC09311DSC09313DSC09314

It was a great day,haha. Guess Valentine’s isn’t canceled after all.

 

WP_001389

Fresh flowers always smells good, until they wilt away. So, here are some tip for those who receives blossoms a lot… the keyword is “Listerine”!

 

Yeap, the mouthwash. After much googling, the two things that keeps fresh flowers alive longer, are anti-bacterial and acid. Listerine has both and it is simple to put together. Just put your bouquet in fresh water ( 2 ounces of Listerine per gallon of water) and remember to change them every 2-3 days. Now, let’s just see how the formula works on mine.

WP_001396WP_001404

 

Besides that, I know I have been stuck with a paranoia mind for quite a while now and it is stressing me out! So, I thought to myself, why waste a perfectly good bathtub in my room? So, I went out on a hunt for a great relaxing bubble bath, that calms me while softens the skin.

 

Unfortunately, most of the bubble baths are expensive (around RM60-200) until I came across this pretty little thing in Sephora. Man, I am starting to love Sephora so much! This has all of the things I want in a bubble bath, great smell + smoothening formula + affordable and seriously, how can you ignore the packaging???

WP_001393

 

So girls looking for some stress-busting bubble bath, try looking in Sephora, they have THIS and Sephora’s own series of bubble baths, all together in 15 different scents (including coconut milk, chocolate, etc)… You just have got to check them all out!

 

WP_001411

B picked up his new toy too~ haha, geeks just couldn’t help themselves, like shopaholics who thrives on sales. LOL!

 

I have got to stop mumbling now if I don’t want to miss my Muay Thai with Ave. Sorry for the hustle ending, but I hope you did have a great Valentine’s too. =)

 

With love,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment