Pages - Menu

January 22, 2010

竹河访友记

Well, I went to Sungai Buluh to Ave’s on one fine Saturday. Took the LRT to Bandar Tasik Selatan, then switch to KTM for Sungai Buluh. Back, the same way. All in all, I spent a good 3 hours commuting, not really that bad, minus the being pushed, elbowed and uncomfortably close to strangers part. I actually had time to just sit there, think about whatever I want to think about. I guess that is why sometimes I kinda like taking the LRT and KTM. You don’t need to be focusing on the road as when you’re driving, all you have to do is just sit there, observe people and maybe reflect upon yourself. And so I did, something I haven’t been doing for quite a while.

I thought about how my life has turned out so far, how I can make it more alive, how many mistakes I’ve made and how I’m gonna make it right…so many thought and poof, I am there.

So, back to that day~ Ave' skip her pottery class for me that day,lol… We talked, sneaked into people’s under renovation house, eat McD and for the ultimate goal, I handed her the crime of girl’s sin… yeap, she and I bought a bag which is sent to my place, so there I was, handing her purchase in person,lol.

 IMG_6008 IMG_6011

Ave’s bagIMG_6016 That’s a rare chance to sit in the “khas” cabin, usually it’s just full..IMG_6018 IMG_6020 At first, Ave and I were like “Look! It’s plants in snail shell!” but then, we realised it’s actually SEAshell… *wink*IMG_6021 IMG_6022 Vine on a railway log…such a beautiful combinationIMG_6025 Ave’s birthday pressie last year…IMG_6030 Spilling with twister fries, joy joy…IMG_6031 Got ruumz??IMG_6032 IMG_6036 Sunny day~ bloody hot…I can almost smell sunburn…IMG_6037 IMG_6039 Now, here’s the target of our sneak-in mission…IMG_6040 The doorway to its gardenIMG_6043 Welcome to Ave’s backyard, with own Jacuzzi & pool, kidding..IMG_6049IMG_6044

Isn’t it beautiful? The reflection of water on the ceiling, right next to the glass balcony… It amazes me how people get so rich, life on the fast lane, so to speak… I wish life was easier for everyone, but then again, life might not be worth living if it’s so simple…

Lately, school has started, and I withdrawn myself quite a lot, putting on a face just so people don’t see the real me. I miss being around my friends a lot, when it’s just so real, no faking, no drama and they’ll always be there for me when I needed them the most, unlike mates when only talks to me when they’re in need.

Cheers to life,

KC

1 comment:

  1. yay!!!!! it is my BACKYARD!!!!!!
    woohooooooo~~~~
    u r welcomed everyday~
    LOL~

    ReplyDelete