Pages - Menu

September 1, 2011

My first braided hairdo!

Afterall, it was holiday and I was feeling adventurous, so, I went to do something I’ve always wish I have the gut to do – get my hair braided.

 

It was a spur of the moment, and before I know it, I went home with part of my hair braided. =) *cheers for more excitement in life!*

 

DSC05700DSC05723DSC05713

DSC05729

DSC05787DSC05790DSC05823DSC05834

 

Okay, some thoughts about the braids, it was a bold look, but I have hard time sleeping, since I usually sleep on my left side. The braid tightens if I lay my head on its side, but taking a shower was easier than I thought since I can’t bare the thought of not taking a bath.

 

Nonetheless, it was a great decision, maybe soon, I might just braid all my hair,haha! We’ll see.

 

Until then, stay tune for more updates! Goodnight~ =)

 

With love,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment