Pages - Menu

September 21, 2011

I can only type as fast as my heart allows me to~

My graduation is coming soon, how time flies really caught me off guard. I have been so focused on what I have in present that I almost forgot that I am planning for future too…There are so much to ponder and reflect, and I believed I‘ve decided on something…

 

The one single thing that I want really badly right now is - - to travel, to where my heart leads me…so idealistic, I know, but still, I will make it my life’s mission to make it happen! Just you wait! ^^

 

First stop, the BIG apple!! – New York!

New_yorksilberman-henri-new-york-new-york-brooklyn-bridgeHostel-in-new-york4

 

Secondly, I-T-A-L-I-A !! I will learn how to scooter, and scoot around the beautiful ancient city…

67_italy_colosseumItaly-Fountain

 

 

Thirdly, Bora Bora & Hawaii! I want to leap off from my balcony into the beautiful turquoise sea water, swim with the dolphins and just feel time when it freezes…

bora-bora-22borabora_lemeridien_waterbungalow_01Hawaii_overview_001_l

 

Forth, the stunning Alaskan greenery and all its glory, the Aurora… Please just take my breath away! Red heart

alaska-nature-beauty-serenegorgeous-scenery_3921350px-Aurora_Borealis_Alaskanorthern_lights[1].jpeNorthern-Lights

 

Last but not least, Greece! The city of love and passion…

greece3

 

 

To get to these places, there are so much to do, and is it worth it? I would say yes, because I don’t know what else I can look forward to in life if I say no… So, yea,sure, life is full of shit sometimes, and it sucks, but it’s okay. So, for people in my way, be careful, I am going to roll you over with all my might!

 

Such a random post, but anyway~ ^^

 

With love,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment