Pages - Menu

October 3, 2011

Un-happiness

Remember I once mentioned I would like to share my joy with you? Well, can I share my sadness with you too?

 

Lately things have been so distorted and tiring, I have no room to breath, stuck in the land of misery for as long as I have. So, I kept myself busy, doing designs and some senseless wandering.

 

So, not spreading too much negativity on my bread, how about you giving me some feedback on my furniture design? ^^

 

It is a dual-functional chair, for children at dining table and adults at bar table. Meaning it has two configurations, ergonomically suiting for two age groups.

 

For children:

render16render17

 

For adult:

render18render19

 

Four sided elevations:

render29render31

 

Usage/ applications:

render36render37

5

 

Big bunny always puts a smile on my face when I am sad… Haven’t been doing things that I enjoy the most – shopping, sewing, walking in night, running in the rain, singing in the shower (out loud), I MISS THEM!!!

 

Wenzy babe, take me away for a full-on karaoke/movie/fancy dining session!

Avevy babe, take me shopping and fill me with your ridiculous jokes!

 

Take me away, I’ll drive~~

 

With hope,

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment