Pages - Menu

February 9, 2010

Jarful of randomness

Lately has been a little busy, doing my own thing, but as for now, I am in the library, typing as we speak, where I was suppose to be working on my pencil holder (yeap, making little pencil holder IS my assignment) anyhow, it’s very quiet here, nicely undisturbed, so I figure why not just blog a little…

Here’s some pictures taken recently, enjoy… ^^ and oh, Happy Chinese New Year, and Happy St. Valentine’s Day too! *sweet*

1) I drive around

IMG_6068 Drove mum around to get some baking material and saw this decor… never knew flowers ‘growing’ on an umbrella can be so pretty… ^^

2) I eat around

IMG_6069IMG_6070My Uncle Ricky, he’s camera-shy… =pIMG_6081

3) I took the KTM & LRT around

IMG_6103The v-e-r-y empty LRT cabin… *lonely*IMG_6099IMG_6101Sunshines~ very comforting & warm…IMG_6083The KTM at the crack of dawn… beautiful, isn’t it?

IMG_6157

4) I LOOK around

IMG_6118 Handmade candy @ Sticky ~IMG_6119IMG_6114IMG_6116B & I

5) I hang around (at home) …

IMG_6213It’s amazing how crystal captures sunray and reflects it… and the shadow too~

6) I learn and fool around (with AutoCAD) …

IMG_6089My first AutoCAD drawing, fun fun fun…IMG_6158My second AutoCAD drawing… *sigh* guess that’s not very ‘fun’ anymore…

-----------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, that was it, for now… oh wait, I had my valentine’s, haha.. *blush* alrights, I better get going now, tata~

IMG_6205

Next year would be Year of for the Tiger~ So please, think about wildlife conservation, do your part. The simplest thing, bring your own bag to shop around, you don’t get to undo what you did if you don’t…

With love+hope,

KC

2 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful nice captured pictures... especially the last few... hahah!!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lynz... hey, you should go check out a website, www.lusterstudios.com , it's really great, the photographer is genius. Although it's revolves around wedding, but it's has got really nice pictures...

    With love,
    KC

    ReplyDelete