Pages - Menu

March 28, 2010

Your wish is my command…

Wenz Wishlist

1. Canon SX120IS i will love you until 2012 

- *stratch offs are those that she has already gotten by now
2. platform pumps (see here)

- no way babe, no way I am going to order that from overseas and not put an order for myself
3. mr.perfect (if you know who i fancy.)

hmm, I am guessing Bradley Cooper? He’s married…Oww~ i know i know, reality sucks~ XP
4. german shepherd puppy

erm, much as I know you like dogs, still can’t be held responsible to ruin a puppy’s childhood~
5. (or) a leopard cub i wouldnt mind

as if I am going to get eaten by the leopard mama just to get you a cub, and if I ever survive, watch you get eaten by your pet??
6. anything which are glam rock or vintage

hmm…
7. cinnamon buns yummm

who was the one who said she’s growing sideway lately?
8. audrey hepburn's moviesss. i'll give you a BIG hug.

out of my league, solli~
9. a part time ang-mo bf

out of my league, too.
10. airtickets to... europe!

I can give you some European notes (nah!), but tickets, no can do~
11. disco ball

get it yourself, you know what response I’ll give you whenever we walked pass The ROOM…
12. vintage dress

since I haven’t seen you in such a long time, I have no idea how sideway-ly have you grown, or vertically, so screw this~
13. kelly clarkson's concert tickets (you've to go with me!)

I have had enough share of bad experience with getting a female artist’s concert ticket… *puppy face*
14. CA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$H

as if I am going to give you that when I am so BROKE ^^
15. locket necklace (see here!!)

the website is taken off…i am just kidding, I saw that, but couldn’t find it anywhere=(
16. "The Funny Thing Is..." by Ellen DeGeneres
17. a phone like this

 280320101614

- Like this? Haha, but it doesn’t work with the cable nowadays, so you need a newer version of it…well, unless you would like to talk to yourself on it, then…
18. something... interesting

hmm, keeping you wondering what that pressie is is interesting enough, no?
19. (blank)
20. YOU! yes you, i want your money. :)

Material Girl, by Madonna =)

P/S: pls, no photo frame, or some decoration patungsss,lalaasomething i wouldnt use if you know what i mean.

 

Well, Ave and I have already got your pressie in our hand…haha, can’t wait to let you see it…I am thinking a celebration @ somewhere nice?this weekend???

No comments:

Post a Comment